Ramblings of teh Ammer

A 19-year-old newlywed college student who works in the wonderful world of daycare rambles about things important to her that may or may not interest you.

Friday, October 15, 2004

I hate my job

My job sucks. It sucks huge old man donkey-type balls. It makes me depressed and angry and want to cry all at the same time.

Must find a new job so I can quit this miserable one. And so I can go 10 minutes without wanting to cry because I feel like a worthless idiot of a human who can't take care of babies.

My husband needs to get rich so that I don't have to work. I want to be a stay at home type person.

Dear God, I am pathetic and useless. I should just curl up and die.

*this has been a moment of self-pity. The above is in no way a true reflection of how Amber truly feels about herself most days.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home