Ramblings of teh Ammer

A 19-year-old newlywed college student who works in the wonderful world of daycare rambles about things important to her that may or may not interest you.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I got a job!

About 20 minutes ago I got a call from a friend of mine that is the assistant director at the daycare I used to work at. She offered me a job, starting tomorrow at 9. I'll be working in the infant room. I GET TO PLAY WITH BABIES ALL DAY!

I'm excited about this. I'll have a set work schedule that I can plan school around. I get to work with a friend. I get to walk to work again instead of having to drive 30 minutes both ways. It's a beautiful thing.

In other news, my husband and I have been married 7 months today. It's odd thinking back about how much I've changed over the past 7 months. I'm not completely different, but the changes in me are noticeable. It's also wonderful seeing how much stronger the relationship I have with my husband is. He's an amazing person, and I would not trade what we have together for all the hot musician men in the world (not even Sean Watkins). I love you, Bryan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home