Ramblings of teh Ammer

A 19-year-old newlywed college student who works in the wonderful world of daycare rambles about things important to her that may or may not interest you.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

But it's Saturday!

There is one thing I hate about school right now. I have to get up and go on Saturdays. Had I been psychic and known I was going to get fired, I would never have dropped my Tuesday/Thursday class and not taken this Saturday class, because no one should have to get up before 10 on Saturday, no one. As I was working 9-5 Monday-Friday at the time I registered, though, I had two classes I could feasibly make it to and a third I was going to try and see if I could make it to. One is Monday from 6-8:40, the other was Tuesday/Thursday from 5:30 to 6:45, and then there is my Saturday class from 9-11:40.

Anyway, I've decided not to go today. I've got a presentation in there next week, and this week we're having a guest speaker and I don't care to go. I might regret this decision come test time, but I doubt it. I mean, it's Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home